A new federal grant will help people in the Wood River Valley get to non-emergency medical appointments in Twin Falls. It’s part of a larger vision to expand transportation in south central Idaho.
A bill that would issue driving privileges to undocumented immigrants — and any Idahoan who doesn’t want the federal star card — is back at the statehouse this session.
- Texas And Mississippi To Lift COVID-19 Mask Mandates And Business Capacity Limits
- Prosecutors: Proud Boys Gave Leader 'War Powers,' Planned Ahead For Capitol Riot
- Antifa Didn't Storm The Capitol. Just Ask The Rioters.
- Biden's Commerce Secretary, Gina Raimondo, Confirmed By Senate
- At Least 13 People Dead After Crowded SUV Collides With Truck In California